Wednesday, May 21, 2008

getting crafty

it's been a couple of days since i've sat down to do crafts. since it was a rather gloomy day, i picked up some fabric and a pair of scissors. here's what happened...


i really intended to make just one design, but i couldn't remember the measurement of the style i wanted to make, so all three of them turned out really different. it worked to my advantage cause these will be used as prototypes for others later.

other than that, i got an email from Jessie from Monkeys Go Home! letting me know that i'll be getting a freebie from her in the post because of this. how exciting is that?!? she makes cool little creatures/toys with really awesome faces on them, like this one. the faces are my favorite part because it reminds me of all the goofy faces my friends make...we are quite the talented group of face makers. observe...

us in Myrtle Beach last summer

anyway, it's way past my bedtime so i must get going. more later. night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pang! It's Ashley from Skyline...
Way to make sweet stuff out of a rainy day, looks good! Haven't seen you or JR in teh shop for a while, so I figured I'd stalk you down :) I'd love to get together for a drink sometime! At the very least, I was wondering if you could help me out with a gift I'm planning for my sister. She's set to give birth in a few weeks and I wanna hook her up with some of your neat-o creations!

Be in touch, ya?

Pang said...

drinks sounds good. sorry we dropped off the face of the earth for a while, been busy with a bunch of shenanigans...like work. i'm pretty sure we had plans on stopping by tomorrow (Thursday) anyway, so we can talk about what you had in mind for your sister. K? i would love to help. see you then.

ps - tomorrow you have to give me your numba!

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.