Monday, October 19, 2009

Rained Out

this past Saturday i got to spend some time with the family. my mom had invited me to their church's Halloween trunk-or-treat, where you get to decorate the trunk of your car and kids will come trick-or-treating there in the parking lot. sounds kind of cool, except you know, we got all of this rain and it was such super miserable day, so they decided to move it indoors. good thing.

(my parents took their pug, Tong, which means gold in Thai, for the event, but since it was inside, poor thing couldn't go. he had a turtle costume and everything!)

(my sister and i)

(yummy scarecrow cookies)

(my brothers were low key and wanted my mom to just put some cuts on their faces...sound right?)

(my other creepy brother...i'd say mama did a pretty good job!)

it was rather fun and i got to bond over football with my stepdad (we caught updates of the Arkansas game on my phone). i love family time.

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.