Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Coast to Cote: week 21

banner from our project

this week, our pictures matched up because we had a girl's night at the Boonsboro carnival together (the town where i grew up). along with our other girlfriend(s), we played bingo (25 cents to play, 20 ways to win!) and "I Got It!" (think connect four with bouncy balls) and had a few 'treats.' i hope you enjoy!

Coast to Cote: week 21

Pang: After spending too much money and not winning a whole lot at the carnival, we decided it was time to make our rounds to take some photographs. I took this photograph of the Farris wheel, and was puzzled as to why it's reflection was showing up on the corner of the photograph, which I think looks like fireworks. Several pictures later I realized the light was bouncing off of the UV filter I had on my lens. An accidental effect that made for an interesting photograph for sure.

Lacey: Im home! I haven't been super productive since I got back - been too busy seeing friends and family and unpacking and getting settled. Our very own Pang of Coast to Cote invited me to go to the Boonsboro carnival this week to play a little Bingo and I happily agreed. A little country music and greasy food was just what I needed to feel back at home. Admittedly I didn't really miss those things - but I did miss spending time with my friends so it was a night well spent. PS...didn't win at Bingo.

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.