Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Take me to the riot!

i love fabrics! if you've ever been shopping with me, my first impulse is to run my fingers through it. Jo-Ann's is the place to be for freaks like me. rows and rows and rows of fabrics! alright, i'll be stopping here now...

what i also love is my dog Remy. she's my little puppy shadow! of course, J loves her too. it's weird, but she's kinda like our child or a test child if you will; if we were to have children, we would have learned how to take care of it through taking care of Remy. i'm just kidding, i'm a flippin' nanny for a reason folks!


anywho, nothing really exciting happened today. i just went to work after Jo-Ann's and it was boring cause it was terribly slow. (i also work at a Thai/Japanese restaurant) spring break usually makes she-town a rather dreary place. this weather is also making everything dreary, but i shouldn't complain cause it's essentially giving life to all the dried out trees. pretty soon we'll be seeing beautiful flowers everywhere! i'm excited, are you?

1 comment:

Gumby Phoenix said...

I too love to touch the fabrics. I get yelled at by my friends. I'm glad to know there are other tactile people out there secretly fondling the bolts of fabric. LOL!

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.