Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is...the space in which i create!


this is my creative corner, if you will. it's located in the "ugly room" (the middle room in our apartment with gray wall paneling, brown linoleum floors, and yellow chandeliers), but sometimes my work spills into the living room and the coffee table. here's a couple of closeups...

friends and family...gotta keep them close!

some of my softies and others that help me get inspired

...but the truth is...this is REALLY were i create...literally!


a table right in the middle of the dang room! my sewing machine that used to be in the corner (on the computer table in the first picture) has taken up a space at the table. i sew, cut, glue, measure, stuff, and trace in this table. i wanted to keep in the way it actually looked instead of cleaning it so you can see how i work. i'm terrible at being organized. hey, i'm only human, but a crafty one!

thanks to Three Buttons for allowing me to join and hosting this fun meme. and another thanks to Quiltingmick to picking the theme! i can't wait till next week!

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.