Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Voila!

ALL DONE! it took a while, but i'm glad it's finished. i still have a few pieces cut out and ready to be sewn, but i've meet my quota and i'm stopping. FINALLY! honestly, i've never made this many all at once before, so i found it really hard to get motivated after working for hours and not seeing the fruits of my labor. i'm an instant gratification kind of gal, you know? here they are...

here's what the tags look like. J helped me with the staining. now when people come close to the owls, it'll make them want to drink coffee.

this one is probably my favorite...

HECK! i actually liked them all. it's going to be hard to say goodbye when i meet up with V (the store owner) tomorrow. wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Well done on getting them all finished! They look great. I'd find it hard giving them up :)

Pang said...

i cried a little.

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.