Monday, February 9, 2009

Craft and Kisses 2009

ok! Pretty Little Fing's second craft fair ever didn't go too bad. Craft and Kisses was a cute event filled with lots of talented crafters and i felt so lucky to have been a part of it!

the lovely Miss Becky from This Chickadee and her partner in crime

here's a view from my booth. Woolarina was a neighbor!

my booth. we got a little more space on our end because someone didn't show up...well, thanks!


Tina Seamonster's adorable girls taking home two of my favorite owls.


new item: Mr. Pickles!!!


it was quite a hit with the kiddos

special thanks to Lacey for being my card picker, friend, and sign maker
special thanks to J for braving the traffic to bring me some support

haha, i feel like i just received an award...

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.