Sunday, March 8, 2009

birthday recap

here's a photo montage of my birthday extravaganza...(sort of)

Thursay, J took me down to DC. we had lunch at Capitol City Brewing Company and tasted their prohibition porterwe went to the Spy Museum and crawled through a vent

Saturday, my mama made me this Thai barbecue pork dish. one of my all time faves! (i know it might look gross to some, but i swear it's so good!)

then we feasted on my favorite cake from an Asian Bakery...so good!

then a photo session with my siblings

later in the day i went out to dinner with friends (Lacey & Brian's idea) at DISH and had this yummy 'pot pie' (just cause i couldn't remember the actual name of it)

we ended the night meeting up with some friends and J at my favorite bar in town where we played Taboo and danced a bit.

thanks for all the birthday wishes. thanks for coming out!

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.