Monday, May 11, 2009

I got it!

i really could not help myself when Heidi of My Papercrane updates her shop...i just go gaga for her stuff!

for the most part, i've been unlucky in getting first dibs on her one of a kind pieces (she updates monthly, but i'm usually at work and can't order until i get home...ugh!)...like an adorable, one of a kind tea cup that slipped out of my cart cause i was too slow! never the less, this time, i managed to grabbed some painfully adorable things.


like the skunk pin back above, to go with an owl one i got from J from Christmas. and this original design cuckoo clock fabric...hmm...what am i going to make this it? there are so many possibilities!

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.