Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coast to Cote: week 4

banner from our project

week 4 already? i feel like the weeks of 2010 have gone by so fast! i sure hope you've been enjoying our little project.

Coast to Cote: week 4

here's what Lacey had to say about her photograph:

Believe it or not it snowed buckets the whole morning of the day I took this picture and then it all melted a few hours later. The sun peaked out for a few minutes during my walk and I snapped a few pictures before the clouds rolled back in. I really cant wait for spring to come and for the riverside and the botanical gardens to bloom again.

yours truly:

Over the weekend, I was fortunate enough to have assisted a local photographer with her photoshoots on location. We shot at an old farm house that belonged to her husband's family and his mom was an antique dealer/collector, so as you could imagine, this beautiful old house, was filled with lots of ornate furnitures. I was at awe when I first walked into the house and started snapping photographs right away. In the foyer of this house hung a crystal chandelier that I fell in love with. The natural light was extra bright from the snow outside so I stood right underneath it and focused on the lowest part of the chandelier.

I really love how these two photographs compliment each other although they are different. Once again, like in week 3, the shapes of the photographs are similar. I love the tones in Lacey's photograph and the hints of orange in both of the shots that ties the two together.

we would love to hear what you think of this project (if you're following), so please feel free to leave some feedback or questions in the comment!

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.