Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the gang's all here!

someone mentioned that i should take pictures of the penguins with a bunch of ice cubes and stuff to make it look like they were really in their habitat. it started snowing here before the sun went down, so i took the guys out for a mini photoshoot. mini because i didn't want them to get soaked!! enjoy!

the gang's all here!

close up

i'm thinking that instead of having a shop update all at once, i might just add a few items here and there this week. this way, they will be up and ready before Valentine's Day. what do you think?

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

I'M IN LOVE I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

These are the best. EVER.

Anonymous said...

you've killed me with panguin!!!!

i second meaghan's emotion, best ever. their overwhelming cuteness has melted my cold, cold heart.

xo
bbbbbbb

Pang said...

i can always count on you girls! great response time by the way...i'm thinking of a giveaway...hmm.

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.