Friday, April 30, 2010

Our day...

yesterday, we spent the day in Georgetown. it has now become one of my favorite places...mostly because i love cupcakes. we met up with my friend Katie, went to the garden on M st, ate frozen yogurt, bought cupcakes, and enjoyed some time by the river...although it was because we had a flat tire. it was a wonderful day and i wanted to share a couple of photos with you.

love this camera.
i took my instax for some instant fun.

the Key Bridge and the sunset, beautiful
the Key Bridge looked amazing in the sunset.

flat tire...not the best photo, but the only phototrees, sunset, and bugs

we had to wait a while for the AAA guy to come, but it was worth the wait. i got to see lots of beauty Georgetown has never shown me before.

happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.