Wednesday, May 19, 2010

inspired.

Spring means the return of the local Farmer's Market. (you know i love going there cause i know i have several posts with lots of photographs.) back in April i saw some really beautiful radishes, French Breakfast Radishes to be exact.

i love the farmer's market. it's full of inspiration

i've never actually had these before, but they look so scrumptious! i love it's bright colors and it just so stinking cute! i couldn't help myself and have been obsessing over them, drawing them in my doodle book and on our chalk board in the kitchen. i finally found some time to make them into FINGS!

french breakfast radish plush

it's not size accurate and the leaves are a bit different from the actually radishes, but i love the way they all turned out! i hope you like them too. they will be debuting at Handmade Mart this Sunday!

french breakfast radishes

on another note: week 19 of Coast to Cote will be posted tomorrow. i am still sick and had to call off work tonight. (thanks to my good friend and co-worker, Brian, for covering my shift) but rest assured that i am taking the necessary steps to get myself better. i took some meds this evening and zonked. i just woke up to have some dinner and am about to go back to bed. must get some rest!

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Vos radis sont merveilleux!

I used Babelfish to translate that, as I do not speak French very well. But srsly, these are great! You have a great brain, Pangaroo.

Anonymous said...

tres bien! i used my elementary school french for that. you are awesome. these are awesome. has the sickness made you even more awesome? i was going to wish you well until you posted these. ok, i'm still going to wish you well. feel better!

bbbb

Lacey said...

French Breakfast eh? I can't say I've been offered any radishes for breakfast while I've been here but I have eaten a whole ton of radishes for lunch and dinner I'm sure. In any case these are super cute!

Pang said...

merci beaucoup mes amies!

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.