Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coast to Cote: week 28

banner from our project

another week has gone by and the weather is getting colder...

Coast to Cote: week 28
Pang: In it's second year, Freedom's Run Marathon has attracted so many people that they had to close the registration. Over 2500 people (I don't actually know the number but this was what I was told by locals and business owners) flocked into our little town over the weekend and ran their hearts out. C's mom participated in the 5K for the first time so I was on full babysitting duty. She finished under her goal and we were all so very proud of her accomplishment. later in the morning C, his sister, and I ran in the 1 mile Fun Run aimed towards kids. He was so shy and didn't want to run at first, but we definitely finished the race looking like real marathoners.

Lacey: Im going to be completely honest with you all. I cheated. I didn't take this picture this week. In fact...I didn't take ANY pictures this week.  I was lazy and spent all my free time cooking or with my nose shoved in a book. Next week I will try to redeem myself.

No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.