Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello Friends!

I know it seems like I never returned from my train trip, but I am in fact alive and well. I've decided to come back to blogging for the first time in a few years. A few things have changed during my absence from Pretty Little Fings. To start, I am sad to say that I've put down the sewing needle to pursue my love of photography. This love has driven me to start a business, a photography blog, and now into school. 

Late last November, I was accepted into The Salt Institute for Documentary Studies!!  In a week, I will be heading up to Portland, Maine, to embark on the next phase of my life. Please follow me here as I keep you updated on my adventure in higher education, being out of my comfort zone, and basically scraping by. There will be lots of photos (get ready!), many tears (get ready), lots of late night ramen eating, traveling, and rants of bettering my future and fine tuning my career. 




No comments:

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.