Tuesday, August 12, 2008

yum!

easy chicken & noodles casserole: (in my cute casserole dish from Lacey!)

2 cups uncooked medium shells
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. salt

preheat oven to 350 degrees.
cook chicken.
combine ingredients and mix.
in a 1/2 quart casserole, bake for one hour.
EASY!...& YUMMY!

i think you could even put more cheese on the top to prevent the noodles from getting too brown, but i didn't have enough to top it off. oh well, it was still pretty darn delish!

ok, i have to go watch Michael Phelps win another gold. i heart him! have a good night!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I would just like to let everyone know that this meal was absolutely delish...I know, I ate it! Thanks for feeding me yet again Pang!

Hello

My photo
Photographer, crafter, Boston Terrier enthusiast. Please feel free to say Hello.